Baked Fettuccine with Zucchini Mushrooms & Spinach
1 packet spinach fettuccine
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 zucchini, thickly sliced then quartered
1 can regular tomato sauce
1 bunch spinach, sliced
1 package button mushrooms, quartered
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
1 ts chili flakes (optional)
4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1. Boil the pasta till just done according to the packet directions (with salt) drain and set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet heat the olive oil and saute the garlic for about a minute then add the vegetables and saute for about 10 minutes or until the zucchini softens.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Add sauce, chili flakes, basil, and oregano to the vegetables and toss it all together with the pasta. Transfer to a baking dish.
5. Top with Parmesan chess and bake uncovered for about 15 to 20 minutes.