Home Made Pizza dough (recipe here)
For the ‘sauce’:
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp red chili flakes
Fresh ground black pepper
1 large plum tomato, diced into 1 inch cubes
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
½ of a red onion, thinly sliced
¼ a can of sliced kalamata olives
Handful of baby spinach (without the stems)
1/3 cup of crumbled feta
1/3 cup of grated mozerella
- Mix together all the ingredients for the sauce and let it marinate for at least ½ an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spread out your pizza dough then top with the sauce
- Next, top with the onions, olives, and the mozzarella.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (or until done, depending on the thickness of your dough).
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the spinach and feta and then return to the oven and bake for an additional 2 minutes.