DIY linen sprays can be made so much more inexpensively than what they sell in the stores. I use linen spray on my bedding after I make the bed in the morning or sometimes just before getting into bed at night because the lavender is very calming. This spray can also be used to freshen up towels and clothing in your closet (be careful not to spray on silk or other delicate fabrics).
12 oz distilled or filtered water
2 tbsp vodka or witch hazel
40 drops essential oils
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Shake well before each use.
- Test on a non-visible part of the fabric before using it to ensure that it doesn’t stain.
- Do not use on silk.
- As with all essential oils be careful when using around pets because some essential oils are dangerous/poisonous for animals.
- Be careful when using essential oils while pregnant, always read the labels carefully.
© Ammara Cokar 2020